Senior Specialist, Security and Technology Full-time Job1 month ago - Systems Security Analyst - Toronto - 74 views
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
The Corporate Security Lawful Access Development team (LATD) has the mandate to develop and support lawful access solutions for Bell & Bell Mobility services in voice, IP and wireless technologies. To support our mission, the team is looking for a Solutions Specialist that will help us support existing solutions as well as develop and integrate new ones. The ideal candidate has experience in a development, engineering or support role in managing IP networks supporting wireless, voice or data services as well as some knowledge in managing Windows and Linux systems.
- Support and lifecycle of existing voice, data and wireless lawful access solutions (occasional after-hours support);
- Work with subject matter experts internally as well as from various business units within BCE on the development of new lawful access solutions;
- Work with subject matter experts and provide expertise to federal, provincial and municipal law enforcement agencies on the development of lawful access solutions;
- Contribute and participate in various industry forums and standards body.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of IP networking concepts such as routing and routing protocols, switching and MPLS on various platforms (Cisco, Juniper, Nokia);
- Excellent knowledge of wireless concepts in both legacy and next generation networks (Circuit Switched, IMS, Voice Mail, Packet Data, LBS etc.);
- Good knowledge of IP protocols and applications (IPv4, IPv6, PPP/PPPoE, DNS, radius, SMTP etc.);
- Good knowledge of programing and scripting languages such as C, Java, Python, Perl, Shell, REGEX and SQL;
- Experience with managing Windows and Linux servers in a virtualized (VMWare) environment;
- Experience with voice technologies for both modern IP based (VoIP, IMS/VoLTE) and legacy (DMS).
- Team player;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to make complex technical information accessible to non-technical stakeholders;
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner, including a proven track record of successfully managing and executing on short term and long-term projects;
- High level of personal integrity with the ability to professionally handle highly confidential information;
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
Note that not all requirements are necessary to be a successful candidate, should you have most of the skills required please feel free to apply
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Engineering or Computer Science equivalent experience;
- Existing Secret clearance or ability to obtain is mandatory, which includes being a Canadian citizen and 10 years of verifiable information. The successful candidate must go through background verifications including but not limited to criminal record and reputational checks.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.